· Repurchase/ Renewal of the package will open 10 days prior to the expiry date of the package.
· Repurchase/ Renewal of package becomes void and null/ will not be possible after its expiry date
· Repurchased Business Volume will be decreased by 50% of the Original Package Business Volume
· Fresh e-Points and Other Services will be provided to the USER ID according to terms & conditions of the package prevailing at that time
· Booster time remains the same for all Renewals as applicable during the purchase of the package.
· Fresh Sales and Repurchase Sales both will be considered for Booster Benefits
·Upgradation is not allowed after Repurchase/Renewal
· Repurchase Business Volumes will not be counted in Sales Bonus and Rewards
· User can apply for Refund only within 10 days of the purchase with an appropriate reason.
· User has to raise a Ticket in Help Desk under the refund section within the period.
· If Refund Request is raised by any other mode like email / verbal communication as a primary intimation; it will not be considered as a Refund Request.
· If the reason for the Refund is found 'Due to any mis-selling of the respective Sponsor' then the liability to cancel the distributorship for the Sponsor without any prior notice is at the discretion of the Management.
· If any User raises a chargeback in bank for the transaction made after the refund period then appropiate action (Cancel/ Discontinue Distributorship) can be taken against the sponsor.
· After approval of the refund from Refund Team, User will get settled amount within the next 15 days in their Bank Account.
· No amount will be deducted for e-Points used and No income will be given on the work done by the user during that period.
· Settlement will be done after deducting the whole amount received by the user for the services till date.
· User will not be able to purchase the package for the next six months using the same PAN Card once refunded.